1. Facilities in the Riverview bungalow include:
- A sprawling veranda facing the Langat river
- A small living room with antique furniture
- An indoor kitchen fully equipped with modern kitchen amenities
- An outdoor kitchen
- A master- bedroom with a double queen sized bed (attached large bathroom and air-conditioned)
- An attic with two single beds (accessible via a staircase located in the master bedroom, air-conditioned)
- A small bedroom with a single queen sized bed ( a bathroom is across the corridor)
- A solar panel heater
- There is a separate outdoor shower and toilet facility for campers. This is located about 30 meters away from the bungalow thus ensuring privacy for the bungalow’s residents
- TV with DVD Player ( no tv channels )
- Max up to 7 people
2. Facilities in the Blue House include:
- An indoor kitchen equipped with modern kitchen amenities eg. Kitchen hob, microwave oven and simple cooking utensils.
- A small living room with antique furniture and a dvd player. ( no tv channels )
- 3 single beds, a queen bed and a twin double decker ( 2 single on the top and 2 queen on the bottom deck.
- No water heater -well water
- Max up to 11 people
3. Other Facilities
There is a laundry room, separate outdoor shower and toilet facilities for campers. They are located next to the Blue House with a separate entrance., thus ensuring privacy to the bungalow residents
A gazebo (15’x15’) and an open hall (25’x15’) along the riverbank are excellent spots for a quiet contemplation or even for a team building gathering, BBQs and a game of table tennis.